View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 05:30 PM   #430
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
yeah Nilp benefited from RL reasons, but it was not the thing that made me think him innocent in the end.

Listen up people. . .If I am a wolf I die on day 2! That is the rule. . . only once have I made it futher and it was to day 3 or 4.

I am glad that I survived this long, but I am kind of embarraced that I never once suspected a wolf.

I think we had a great Moddwen AKA "The New Björk"

I would like to say that I find it very annoying that the games has developed so that most people post several books a day. First of all there is the whole aspect of time. . . It would take me hours to read through all the posts, so i have to skim throught them. And even when I do this I end up loosing interest.

There is only so much that can be analysed and most of these long things is just filling with out any true analysis. The thing that really gets to me and is the reason I bring it up, is that you get accused of not really contributing and adding new stuff. It annoys me because a 5 line suspicion can be as good, if not better than a 20 liner. I firmly belive that i have the right to agree, but people don't seem to share that view.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. Of course you can play like that if you wish to, it is just as legit as being quiet, I just really needed to get this off my chest.

I really enjoyed my self in the later stages of the game where it was more to the point, this was a game I will remember for a long time.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote