View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 04:49 PM   #427
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
The Eye 'ere we go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
Way to go Nilp you won I must say that I did suspect Nilp was the last wolf the last day, but I was sure there was no way of switching Runes mind after his last post. I don't appreciate the way that Nilp played...Yes I am bringing it up again. You use your RL situation to your advatage. That to me is so wrong. I brought it up early because I was worried it would come down to what it did. Noone ever suspects Nilp. This is true just look what happened. I would say if you want kudos Nilp for your great win, maybe next time you can actually play without your RL excuses. You used this as a tactic....Yay good job.
I knew this would come up.

I am not in control of RL situation. It wasn't an excuse. You try living in the Philippines, bloody corrupt, bloody twisted Philippines, and let's see if you'll survive two weeks. I played to my strengths, however little they are. Even as an innocent, or a gifted, I still would have played that way.

If you feel that strongly about how I play I would be putting down my WW hat right now. I find it impossible to enjoy playing with someone like you alwaysbreathing down my neck like that.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote