View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 10:20 AM   #412
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Thumbs up

Great game!
Thanks Moddwen, I loved your moddwening, especially the theme song and the twisted names!

It was really close (from my view) to Nilp being killed on Night1, for not participating, luckily he came just in time to stop us. Really big thanks to Holby and Nilp, it was an honor to fight by your side!

Also a big and hairy "thank you" to Kath, who for some really strange reason decided to kill Nogrod, I was really worried when I heard that Farael died protecting somebody. Kath, I don't think that it's too wise to Hunt a loudmouth down when the Ranger/Protector succeeded the preveous Night...

It was a lot of fun being a wolf during the Night, but during the Day it was depressing, I wasn't allowed to be a help... Although I decided to play exactly as I would have played were I innocent, or Seer. A strange mix of those two. Nasty ol' Durelin, bite you for spoiling that!

Lommy it's really strange how you can be such a good innocent, as you haven't experienced wolfdom. I promised Aganzir that I'd laugh, so haha.

Valier, really good thinking there last day, I was actually worried if you'd turn on Nilp.

You fighting couple, Menel and Rune, great points! "Pity" that they wen't wrong...

Nasty ol' Anglock, you sure have the skill of making me panic! Just like Boro! Should have listened to Holby and killed Ang... Thanks for being evil to the Evil!

Fili and Kili, sorry to have killed you... They were my favourite dwarves in the Hobbit.