View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 06:36 AM   #3
davem
Illustrious Ulair

Location: In the home of lost causes, and forsaken beliefs, and unpopular names,and impossible loyalties
davem is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.davem is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I've gone for the one chapter every two weeks option. I think its probably the best alternative. We've been at this project for about 11 months & I'd hate to see it collapse with only RotK to go.

Of course, there are about 20 chapters (including Aragorn & Arwen & excluding - assuming we do - the rest of the appendices) left to go. What this means is that if we go for the two week per chapter option it will take us 40 weeks - 10 months - to complete the project, & that's almost as long again as we've been at it so far. In other words its the difference between finishing this October & finishing next February! That's why I made my (only half joking) request that those who are requesting a slow down so they can catch up & contribute offer some kind of guarantee that they will do so - circumstances permitting of course.
davem is offline   Reply With Quote