View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #474
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Another neverending post - just had to cut it off at the end, or I would get no sleep at all tonight.

Formy, I figured you'd be occupied over Easter, great you could find the time to post at all. As you see, I've made use of the Easterling connection (great idea!); and seeing that things aren't moving too speedily at the inn right now, I've taken us as far as Hallas' estate. I hope I've done a decent job at capturing Amdír's voice? (Part of the dialogue I gave him is a bit Mother Mary [no pun intended], speaking words of wisdom into Coldan's ear...)

Once we get to discussing Amdír's war memories, I have a question: do you still stick with the idea that Amdír met Merry while convalescing in the HoH? You mentioned it way back in the pre-game discussion, and I don't know how serious you were about it, but I think a) it would be hilarious if he'd known the truth all along, b) it's quite plausible, and c) I have an idea what I'd like to do with it (no embarrassing Amdír and nobody yelling at him for never mentioning it, I promise).