View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 03:32 PM   #447
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
PS Pitchwife, why on earth did I forget to say, amazing names/geog general approach to the land of Wine...makes me want to see (ahem, write in) an RP based entirely in it...
Heh, thanks! My Sea of Rhûn is more or less the Black Sea, the agriculture etc. drawn from my old geo book from school (any mistakes of course mine). As for the names, you'll find them all on a decent map of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, I've just tweaked the phonology/spelling a little to make them look more Sindarin-ish. (The Translator Conceit™ is of course in full force here.)

Btw I concur about Asta's venom - she's at her best when she's snarky. I'm looking forward to seeing her interact with Elanor and some other people for a change.

And Mnemo, charming Elanor post! But what else did I expect...