View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #173
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
It had been a quiet Day in the village.

"Never thought I'd say this," Greenie muttered, "but I miss Nog."

"Yeah." Coppermirror agreed. "Maybe we wouldn't have been in this double lynch situation again with him around."

"Pfft." Nerwen snorted with derision. "He's the one that got us in to this mess Days ago!"

Bowing their heads in acknowledgement Greenie and Copper trudged up to the gallows. This was hardly even entertainment anymore for the remaining villagers. Their discussions had yet again failed to lead them to a decision, and now it was down to fate to decide what happened next.

Two nooses went around two necks. Two levers were pulled. Two trapdoors opened. Two bodies fell. One rope snapped and the survivor fell to the floor unharmed. The other body fell. It twisted in the rope, curling up and then stretching out as though preparing for a grand transformation. But the evil inside was slowly being suffocated even as it swung, and soon it stopped moving. Dead, Coppermirror dangled.

~ ~ ~

Dead:
Kath (mod)
Rune (innocent villager)
Shasta (innocent villager)
skip (wolf - modfired)
Nog (innocent villager)
Pom (innocent villager)
Boro (innocent villager)
Coppermirror (wolf)

Living:
Nerwen
Greenie
sally
MCR

Wolf you can now send me a kill only. Seer send me your dream.