View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 07:02 AM   #65
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
There was a knock on Nessa Telrunya's door. She opened it to see all the townsfolk standing there wielding torches and pitchforks.

"Wh- What's all this about? I haven't done anything, have I? And shouldn't you be looking for Pitchwife?"

"Don't try to protest," said G55. "We know what you are. We all do."

"Wait!" shouted Sally. "What about Kitanna? This could all be her doing!"

"How do we know you're not trying to trick us?" responded Eomer. "Wait, where's Nessa?"

Nessa had attempted to escape during the argument, but was caught by Inzil and Shasta, who forcibly led her to the gallows.

"You and your superstitions! I only use herbal medicine to help people! I'm not a witch!" pleaded Nessa.

"We're not hanging you for witchcraft," said G55.

"Oh? So am I...?" Nessa. looked confused.

Inzil clarified. "We're hanging you for being a werewolf."

The expression on Nessa's face suddenly changed to a wicked grin. "Well if that's your accusation, than I'm guilty as charged." With that she started to grow in stature and sprouted dark hair all over her body. With great strength, she threw off the villagers restraining her before dropping to all fours and growing nasty yellow fangs. An enormous grey wolf now stood where the midwife had been.

The villagers looked on in horror as the beast lunged toward them. With the strength of pure terror, they barely managed to beat back the wolf with their pitchforks while their torches seared its fur and flesh. With a great howl, the wolf finally collapsed dead.

Saruman, watching the scene from the Palantir, swore under his breath.
---------------------------------------

The Living
Coppermirror: Toymaker
Eomer of the Rohirrim: Tavern lackey
Galadriel55: Half-deaf tapestry weaver
Inziladun: Baker
Kitanna: Cranky hermit
Nerwen: Horse trader of doubtful integrity
Pitchwife: Grumpy old man
satansaloser2005: Wandering minstrel
Shastanis Althreduin: Wandering minstrel

The Dead
Meneltarmacil (Moderator): Gutted by wolves on Night 1
Nessa Telrunya (Werewolf): Beaten and burned by villagers on Day 1

It is now Night 2. Wolves may PM, everone else must be silent. I need names from Radagast and the wolves.

Last edited by Meneltarmacil; 08-13-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Meneltarmacil is offline   Reply With Quote