View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 06:48 PM   #1403
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Dear Sirs,

I must make my disdain and contempt as clear as possible, in words that are succinct and sentences devoid of superfluity. No beating around the bush, no long-winded rhetoric, no clarion calls of urbane loquacity. I will endeavor, without ambiguity, to speak my mind and lay bare the fundamental flaws I find apparent, and convey to the reading public at-large the depths of disgust I now feel. When I am finished, it will be crystal clear to any sentient soul the truth of the matter, and, impassioned by my cutting invective, they shall rise up and cry aloud in unison "No more!"

I hope you can discern the lengths to which I have attempted to show restraint in this matter. I am not merely interested in reiterating the usual editorial prattle; rather, I am only concerned with bringing to light a perceived problem, and attempt to change preconceived notions for the betterment of all concerned. It is my sincere wish that what I have humbly offered is a point at which fruitful discussion can progess, and we can at last all reach the sort of rapprochement that any enlightened society yearns for.

Kindly but firm regards,
Palaver Balder-Malarkey
TEAM Leader
Tenebrous, Equivocal & Abstruse Motivational Speakers, Inc.

Last edited by Morthoron; 12-01-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Morthoron is offline   Reply With Quote