View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 11:48 AM   #27
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ah, here's the thing I forgot to check with people. I have not yet determined roles, so this is in no way biased. How long to dead wolves have to "sit" on the mod-info before one of the statements becomes public knowledge? In considering this, I am cognizant that DL is at 2am for a number of you, and therefore doing something brief like 1-2h would be cruel. Waiting for when you lot wake up ~6h after DL or later is a bit cruel to me, because them I end up having to sit up into the Night waiting for the response. 12h is a possibility, it ensures that both I and all members can be awake at the right time, but it leaves less time for the DT to react to the info.

But I have a co-mod! BG, would you be available >6h after DL if you were to post this info?