View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 01:45 PM   #25
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Woohooo! We're going on an adventure! 10PM GMT is 3PM my time which is right when I'm eating lunch most days. So that's a tiny bit inconvenient and I might not be able to be here at the last hour. G55 mentioned that I can write the narrations (and not play) so I can always write ahead of time and G55 can submit it. I'm free for the rest of the day though!
Nice to have you here! We'll figure something out about who and when will do the narrations, and I can always put filler posts to be narrated after if you're not around at DL. I was thinking about doing a Barahir theme, because you can have Gorlim haunting his mates, but if you have other narration ideas we can change it up! Let's PM and sort this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
It might be interesting, maybe for a game in the future, where the person chosen to be a Ghost gets to log into an anonymous "Ghost" account for a day and no one in the Living thread knows who they are.
Ha!!! That would be brilliant! A shared Ghost account, used solely for these games.

I also see this as an avenue for a lot of pranks, which, if used in moderation, makes it even more brilliant.