View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #38
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Ah! I actually thought I'd missed Day 1 there. I mean I am spirit of nostalgia I know but I have been trying not to do that!

Now, what is deadline? 10 pm tomorrow?

We have retractables so I will vote just in case that's totally wrong, but I sincerely intend to return and vote based on more information assuming I'm right.

Oh! Ignore that, I've just got to the bottom of Nog's post which confirms that deadline IS 10 pm tomorrow. This is now just a random stream of consciousness. Oh well.

Lommy - I would take offence at my inability to play Day 1 being made into a verb, but as I thought I'd done it again I can't.

For once I'm with Legate. Banter is fun but some substance is good too. A mix within posts then would be the solution! If I was someone who had any skills with this in role business.

Wow Agan starts Seer talk in post number 8! Get you with your attention seeking. Fair point though. If we're getting to the stage where the wolves are cutting the innocent numbers by such a degree it probably would be necessary.

I love Pitch. 'Don't lynch Blind Guardian for silly default reasons'. Followed by 'Hmm I don't like Ozban's lazy way of stating the obvious.' (Oddly in text that comes across as really ... mean. It's not meant that way.)

To answer Valier: Agan said 'she' when referring to the Seer because Nog-God has explained all his special roles using 'she'.

So there you have the thoughts that have sprung up on my readthrough. Beats me what's going on right now and so I am off to bed. I imagine there will be 17 new pages to read by tomorrow.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote