View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 12:41 PM   #541
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Everyone

I've posted for Rôg in #317. His Elders will be sending him back to help Aiwendil. I'd like for him to arrive the morning of the day Rama and Aiwendil and whoever else is gathered to be able to go with them.

In an effort to move the game along, I would really like to see us getting to this point (leaving to seek the Eagles in the mountains) by the middle of next week.

-----

I'm going to do a time jump forward for Piosenniel, Baran, et al soon for them to meet up with Rama and Aiwendil just as they are heading south to find the Eagles.

Mithadan - do you want Baran to go with this group or . . .?

-----

If there are any imminent subplots hatching, perhaps they had better be put in motion soon.

Eala and anyone else who needs to - Please carry along Nerindel's characters as needed to get yours and Mith's and Esty's subplot going?

-----

Any ideas on how we could compress a little game time to accomplish moving the action along?

Here's the original plan from the previous page of the DT -

1.) Elders' meeting (DONE)

2.) Sorona shares her vision (DONE)

3.) Elders react (DONE)

4.) Those outside the meeting react (dONE)

5.) Individual evening posts of Day 1 -- One of the things Child wants to do is to hook Ráma up with Aiwendil (DONE)

6.) Rog leaves at the end of Day 1. (DONE)

7.) Summary post for day 2 following the outline for the funeral (Hilde?) (DONE)

8.) Summary post for day three following the outline for the funeral (Child?) (DONE)

9.) Day four - tying up the funeral and set the scene for coming action and conflicts, e.g., Rama talking with her sister privately about what Ayar said, preparations for the wedding and the official naming of the new leaders.... IS THIS DONE?

10.) Day 5 - the wedding and naming

11.) Day 6 would be the BIG meeting of the Elders where everyone is screaming at each other, Rama is officially declared a lunatic when rumors of what her mother said slips out, and we finally decide what we are going to do for the rest of the game

Can we squash something together here?

~*~ Pio