View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 04:24 PM   #39
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil
Quote:
SpM, how are you 129%
Good question... I think (and I have to ask how it's possible) that I can up with three 99%s, though I forget the categories...
The percents are individual factors, not parts of a whole. They're meant to compare you to other people who have taken the test. Hence (to quote Oddwen's, the nearest at hand), "You scored higher than 25% on Sociable" - she's more social than 25% of people who had taken the quiz. I think it narrows it to people in your age group. So that's why the people who took the test first got all 99%'s.

Just because I don't have anything else to do... the combos of Baddies/Hobbits:

................Frodo.........Merry..........Pippi n.........Sam........Ted.........Lotho.........Lob elia.......Bilbo
Saruman.....IIIII.............II.................I I...........................................II.... ..........I
Sauron........IIIII...........III................. ................................II................ ..............I
Gollum............................................ .................II...............I
Shelob...........................I...............I ...............III..........................I..... ............I

People whose results I found: (If you have posted both, my apologies; and I'll update this as more come in... if you could please post both in the same post I'd be obliged. )
Formen, Farael, Kath, Firefoot, Jenny, Eonwe, Caran, Diamond, arcticstorm, Maeg, Alcarillo, Glirdan, Celuien, Sauce, Elu, Taralphiel, Lhuna, Gandalf, Mithalwen, TGWBS, Tuor, Oddwen, Cailin, Meela, Morsul, Lalwende, Holby, Hilde, Valesse, Holby, Lalaith, Thinlomien, Lote22

Last edited by Firefoot; 04-29-2006 at 02:47 PM.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote