View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 11:57 AM   #311
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I thought there was only one secret role.

Now we have an assassin and one who can deliver seer dreams?

Something is not adding up here.
Actually, personally now thinking about it, it would make sense. Remember how the three of us randomly died, while common sense would expect two people dying? What if we have a "shapeshifter" role who, say, one Night kills a person, one night dreams a person, you know what? (Although to be honest it would still require a lot of over-combining to have a role which dreams two people and then passes the info to somebody else. Then again... actually why not? Because, say that your role says "you can dream 2 people" - that being fairly powerful - "but you have to tell this to somebody else" - i.e. to share it with a random person who, potentially, could be a Wolf??? And then again, the only way that would make sense would be if the info came through from the dead - because otherwise the person could just say it aloud herself... anyone has anything to say about this?)

The options you folks mentioned up here seem a bit more plausible (such as the lover trying to get herself killed-thing)... But who knows. Then again Kuru originally considered to put into the game this kind of "speaker to the dead"-role... this would feel kinda similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
What the actual ??? For now I'm leaning towards thinking Nerwen is telling the truth - am I the only one who thinks making up something like that would be a pretty unsporting thing to do?
If you ask me, sporty or not, it actually would be a very Nerwen-y thing to do. But I am not inclined to disbelieve her.

Though also in this game, she could be also just trying to freak the wolves out: there is fairly high percentual chance she'd name at least one Wolf correctly, and the Wolf could think the other person she named is from the opposite pack.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote