View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 05:53 PM   #661
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
VICTORY! CHEERS, MY SESTRA AND BROTHER SESTRA.

I'm so happy right now.
Cheers, sestra! This was an absolute joy, and an absolutely unexpected and totally insanely epic finale.

All the quotes that occur to me are, sadly, from the wrong fandom.

"A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one."

"You have done that yourself."

(And the latter can actually be applied both to Lommy and to the Innocents.)

Seriously - I would not even know where to start - this was a great game on so many levels for so many different reasons. The Ghosts, like I said already a million times, were amazing. Form, Hui, Lottie - your quotes were great and it was a joy to read them even as a Wolf (and even when I was able to decipher only half of them as well as I would like and definitely half as much as they deserved).

My packmates: sally - you held on even under heavy fire AND went away with such a blast, that was amazing. I wanted to say "outing the Seer may have won us the game", but the thing is - this whole game was just a series of these situations that won us the game.

In any case, one thing I need to remark on - you are the first and only person I can claim to have been Wolves with twice in a row and won both times. So, we're officially epic eternal packmates, Sestra Wolfcake.

And Lommy - well your whole performance especially both the Day you voted me and even more now when you were on your own - that was exactly just what I said, a string of situations that won us the game.

I must say I did not believe that we would win, especially given the odds in the final Days (with the info-drops, plus the Dead having the power to decide a tied vote). But I did not believe my eyes when I saw toDay unfold. Lommy certainly managed to convince the Living AND Dead!

I probably have something to say to each of you, but I will try to do so once I have slept, and via reps, if that fits.

Last but not least, amazing narrations, both BG and G55, and thanks for great modding! This was also a great experiment with the Ghost role and now that we have seen it in practice, it can be used in the future and now we have an idea how to balance the environment to support it.

Will be back to respond or say more in the morning... just now... it is two hours past my bedtime.

So thanks all! It was a great game, and one to remember (said he whose memory has been proven to be rather imperfect this game! )
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote