View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 08:22 AM   #12
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Poor Nilp. We were just beginning to make progress on his strange psychiatric condition. Sadly, it appears that he remained suicidal, or at least the personality known as Adam did. A tragedy.

Quote:
On a lighter note, did you know Thinlomien has been seeing Celuien lately?
Thinlomien's visits are, of course, protected by patient confidentiality. I cannot disclose their content without risking my license to practice psychiatry. However, I am permitted to self-disclose information about my psychiatric condition and can say that I have no psychic powers, delusions of grandeur, or any type of romantic involvements.

Speaking of the Lovers, I agree that the Wolves will probably spot them first. Or at least the Wolf of the pair. So if anyone comes out strongly against one of our villagers, it could be a wolf turning against a suspected traitor. Just something to consider. And I'll be on the lookout for pairs.

My office will remain open late for anyone wishing to discuss paranoia, depression or other difficulties related to our current situation. However, I'll have to go back to my office for a few hours before rejoining the village discussion.