View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #767
Flame of Udûn
Animated Skeleton

Flame of Udûn has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Flame of Udûn
Arandon mused on the words of the Hobbit before answering
'Solitude is only dangerous for those unable to keep themselves well. Yet there is great wisdom in your mother's words for one cannot spend a lifetime alone and I do, when able return to the encampments of the Grey Company away in the north and it is not only to recieve orders and give information that I go.'
He took a deep breath before continuing 'I think perhaps that my earlier words were somewhat ill considered for it is not that I love solitude but it is more that I choose to be alone for reasons I refuse to divulge.'

The ranger paused once again taking great care to consider his next move, always he was cautious ever wary of what result his actions would have. He once again let his gaze fall upon the ranger at the bar then he spoke aloud his thoughts 'Too often have I allowed caution to govern my movements and though it has kept me well enough it has also led me to miss many an oppertunity. So yes I shall go and meet her for though I have heard tales of female rangers never has chance allowed me to meet one.'