View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:44 AM   #155
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Welcome, Sephiroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
And of course I'm a he! Like I said before, it seems no one plays Final Fantasy anymore
Though, to this I must answer that I would have assumed you to be female because in the game Heroes and Might and Magic 3 there's a character called Sephinroth and she's a female... I first thought that you had got your name from there and either you or me had just always misread the name... Anyway, that was hardly related to anything. Like I said, welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP
I'm intrigued by your idea #1. I think any good rpg needs a checkered someone to spice things up a bit, so I would love to see you do that. Perhaps one of the current characters has a somewhat unsavory cousin who just happens to be visiting?
I agree here. That would be definitely amusing to have someone like that "spicing things up", as you phrased it. If Sephiroth's character was to be someone's visiting cousin, I think s/he should be either Peony's or Brown's cousin. Peony's cousin would be possibly easiest to include, s/he could be present when Tansy and Bunny meet Peony.

I will write a post today.