View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #72
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
It's called optimism. Boosts up the moral of the village and makes the wolves think they're chances are lower. I always find the statistics to make it seem like the village has better chances, it makes me more relaxed and then I can think more clearly and enjoy the game better.
Now that those pesky villagers have been lulled into a false sense of security, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Yeah, I actually disagree. I think since there are only 2 of them and they do have to survive together a while they would actually be more adament about their trust, they don't want to risk one of them dying so they should be more likely to defend each other.
Ye-es.... only it'll be harder then usual for the wolves to control the lynch this early, and if one dies and leaves a clear trail to the other– game over. (Poor widdle fings )

So I could see them turning on each other, if it came to that... I mean, it depends on who they are, and what happens.

What we should do is ask everyone what they'd do if they were wolves, and the ones who do the exact opposite are the actual wolves.

Like so:

Nerwen: Jonathan, what would you do if you were a wolf?

Jonathan (squeaky voice): Oooo.... let me see... if I were a wolf, Nerwen, I'd be long, squishy, green and tasteless. Definitely.

Nerwen: Whereas you are in fact round, crisp, red and delicious? *voice drips with irony* Oh, how very convenient!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Nog: Beautiful Soup, so rich and green,
Waiting in a hot tureen!
Who for such dainties would not stoop?

Doc: Don't try that on me. It won't work. Here's the good news: you'll soon be blissfully ignorant of what goes on. How's that?

Nog: Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!
Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!
Beau--ootiful Soo--oop!
Beau--ootiful Soo--oop!

Doc: Nuu-urse! The straightjacket, please!

*a mild struggle ensues*

Nog: Soo--oop of the e--e--evening!

Doc: Okay that's it.

*hits Nog with a hammer so that blood spills all around*

Doc: The bad news then... You suffer, beside your overt madness, from a rare syndrom called Europeanismus narcolepticus. It means you will fall in a deep sleep quite so soon...

*starts staring Nog in the eye and swinging a pendulum in front of his eyes*

Nog (resignedly): Beautiful, beautiful soup...

*hits Nog to a head with a hammer, more blood around*

Nog (hardly audible): Beautiful soup! Who cares for fish,
Game, or any other dish...

Doc: Nuu-urse! Nuu-urse! Get this weirdo to room 9, will you?
Stop! Stop! I'll go mad! Mad, I tell you!

...Oh, wait, I already am.

Carry on, then.

Last edited by Nerwen; 03-04-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: typo.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote