View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #91
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
No joke? I had just come across one of her posts and was thinking "I wonder if Wilwa could be a....oh look, she's got a vote!" Awkward.

And I like Pitchie's post re: guarding wolves. Could it be taken as far as this?

Say we guard Formie. (I'll use him since he's not in the game.) Saucie, Mith, and Roa are the other wolves (again, just hypothetical) but since we've guarded Formie they only get one kill. If there's only one kill and no ranger save, can't we assume that whoever we guarded the Night before is a wolf? Or am I nuts? (Or both, because I know what Mnemo would want to say to that.) With that in mind, and I'm not saying we should, but if we suspect two people a lot on a certain Day (when there are still four wolves of course) we can lynch one and guard the other, so that way we (hopefully) decrease the kills for the following Night no matter what. Sound good? Or again, am I nuts?
Depends on how much information the mod gives us. If we aren't told whether fewer kills than we expected are due to a Ranger save or due to a lack of wolvish power, then it wouldn't be that helpful to us.