View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #27
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
rant rant rant

Hey Nogrod, you might as well say nothing at all. Your contribution so far has only offered a little more than those completely silent, you say the same things as you always do on day one. . .since you say the same all the time it is difficult to judge you by it. So basicly what you are doing is hiding in plain sight.

If you keep this up I will have to vote for you today and if you say something completely unpredictable, then it is clearly a change of tactics from a bad guy. . .so either way I will have to vote for you.

Notice: The last part was obviously in jest.

Anyways I shall leave you shall see you tomorrow
(If you insist on using "tomorrow" and "today" in connection with the games night and day face then you should be in game all the time when posting and not speak about "the game", because then we go meta and that is just silly)

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote