View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #21
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent2010 View Post
I know your name and you know mine, so now we know eachother and now is the time we can begin to deal.
A deal with whom? Aren't you a bit too eager to suggest that? The baddies would like to make friends from the very beginning, but decent goodies will be on alert and will not trust anyone; at least from the start.

So "dealing" a friendship? Looks like a baddie trying to make alliances with the goodies...

The baddies have every reason to be nice with people they think are influential in any given village. And Legate - if innocent - fits that description well enough.

Many of us would love to trust someone around. But that doesn't happen on the first hours of Day1 - and suggesting a deal on friendship (or suggesting beginning to deal with it) looks very much like a baddie trying to search for alliances rather than an innocent looking for mates... as that would take place only gradually and later in the game, if even then then, openly, I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer on "The Cat O' Nine tails of Ethir Anduin"
Too eager is he, though, for conflict and bloodshed that he realises not that this debate has only just begun! Most people are probably still stuffing themselves with free eats at the breakfast table.
Don't be too hasty there... Even the innocents may have reasons to shy away and some people sleep when others are awake. But what I was talking about was the overall participation which can only be assessed at the end of the Day...

But anyway, we should keep up the pressure for everyone not to post only once or twice with nothing to say but to actually take part. And that needs to be said in the beginning of the Day.

We know who has contributed at the end of the Day, but let's pressure people to do it already now by keeping up this mood of everyone requiring others to either speak or face the gallows...

I will vote for a "non-participant" toDay - and will call for others to do so as well - unless there is a very good case against someone else. The last game was proof enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
having a difficult time understanding Nogrod's dialect, quite odd indeed....
Begad! Shiver me timbers!

I'm a rum fellow anyway...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote