View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #15
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
What would you like us to say? Let's kill Legate? A bit early to be setting yourself up as community leader, methinks.
If you have nothing better to say, then yes. Even that tells the others something about you. I have nothing against discussing private business, after all, we came here also with aims to seek military and trade alliances and I believe those who have not spoken yet would perhaps like to use this opportunity to give us some recount of the happenings in their homelands or whatever. However, I believe it should not be our main concern now, at least while the threat is present. It is now a secondary matter at most.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote