View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #32
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Man, Lommy! That is a beautiful picture! I wish that I was that good of an artist...

But, I might have changed my mind a bit....

I would dearly love to live in the Shire, it is a wonderful place with good food and friendly people... err, hobbits. Plus it has a beautiful landscape... but I really love my snowy winters. But there doesn't seem to be a place in ME that has a ton of snow in the winter unless you go to the top of Caradhras, which I don't really want to live there.
I think that I would travel a lot. I would live in the Shire because I dearly love it and it really is like a paradise. But I also would like to travel to Ithilien, Rohan, Gondor, Bree-land, Rivendell, Lothlorien, The Old Forest, Fangorn, and the Barrow-Downs... Plus I think that I will have to visit Tom Bombadil sometime too. My reason is that all of these places have there own appeal. But places such as Lorien and Rivendell are timeless wonders that are beautiful in there own way and I wouldn't mind a visit, but I couldn't stand living there my whole life. Nothing ever happens there and nothing changes. I would hate it, but I couldn't live in Gondor or Rohan either, my reason- too many wars, I can't stand war, I don't think that I could be strong enough to live in a place so close to Mordor with so much war.

My point is, my future husband better be prepared to travel a lot.