View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 06:06 PM   #278
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Sting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I say we lynch either morm or Isabell today...either one I'd be happy with.
Care to explain why Boro? I could go either way on both of them, but I have stronger suspects at present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Yes, I was your top suspect before, but at the time you voted, you claimed Valier and I were even.
Actually, as your helpful quote indicates, I said it was a toss up between you. You because you were (are) my top suspect, Valier because she was my second suspect and my vote for her was more likely to count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Also, at the time you voted there were still enough people who were suspicious of me left to vote. Had I really been your top suspect, then a vote for me wouldn't have been in vain. Why are you twisting the facts?
I knew that Aganzir would probably vote for you. But, of those left to vote, it looked to me unlikely that anyone else would. I looked in for the last few minutes up to the deadline and would most likely have switched my vote to you had there been any possibility of lynching you.

I am not twisting the facts. Merely explaining my own thought processes. Why are you so eager to (mis)interpret them? Actually, I should say reinterpret them, as you clearly thought yetserDay that you were top of my suspect list and, on the basis of it, commented on me having voted for Valier instead of you!