View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 09:12 PM   #171
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

So little time left, so many loose ends. *shakes head*

Sadbh, yes, you are still in the game but your character will not survive. If you wish, the child can survive. Ćlfritha will take her back to Edoras. Remember for future RPGs that you can always take discussions to PMs to clarify points. Maika was expecting people to PM her with ideas; that would have been a better course.

Vanima and Deorlin, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Varda, you said at the start your character can die, so I assume that will be the case.

Gryphon Hall and Estel, you two can work out your characters' own futures, in accord with what Estel has PMed me.

Lug, all the more reason why so many of the participants here are doomed. No one is ready for or expects the consequences; this campaign reflects the start of the years of increasing difficulty for the people of Rohan. No one understands the nature of the evil which they face or the various factions. If you have made plans which this scenario disturbs, PM me to see what can be salvaged.

Maika was facing a situation where she was the sole thief and had to carry many characters, position them in different ways. This is what her comments refer to, Lug. You will provide the situation which will cause the deaths, but each gamer will have the right to post his or her own death scene.

Everyone, Kiara and Lug are providing the excitement. I am expecting Oro to do the double cross, but his character is toast also.

Bethberry

[ January 19, 2003: Message edited by: Bethberry ]