View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 10:53 AM   #356
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

For one thing I've lost track of who is supposed to die off in this battle and who makes it through... what is Mattius' fate? Endereth? etc etc... guess I need to review the plans. More about that later.

But I don't think the company is likely to give up the Entwife without a much more desperate fight. She may feel guilty, but she's their only clue about this mess, and besides, elves like Ents. Maybe when the Easterlings come after her with torches, the company can hastily shove her into the stream and knock her over, and the torches are no longer a threat. They fight on, almost winning, but another group of Easterlings arrive, back the company into a corner, drag the Entwife out of the stream, and by then she goes with the Easterlings semi-willingly while the company is fighting their way out of the corner (during which, those company members doomed to die can have a nice dramatic death-scene.) By the time they are done fighting she's gone.

So now who gets to die off again...?

Edit: I read back to page seven and I still don't get who is going to die. Endereth, Anarya, Matiius, Radagast, and LinGalad are in one list. LinGalad gets wounded and sent away (perhaps to Kalir's farm) to recover. Who else is going to either die or leave?

[ October 26, 2003: Message edited by: mark12_30 ]