View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 10:08 AM   #355
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Vanima and others,

How about this?

I think if Peachblossom was there looking at the death and carnage, she would feel terribly guilty. She instinctively knows the main reason the Easterlings are there is to get her back and her own capactity to fight is limited because of her wounds. In effect, she has brought death into the camp. She has passed on the information that she intended to, and now feels she must return to her captors to stop the carnage.

If no one objects, I'm thinking of doing a post like this: she attempts to fight but is herded back by torches. Then, wanting to put an end to the bloodshed, she literally gives herself up to the Easterlings.

You guys can decide then what you want to do with the fighting, whether to continue or stop: have the good guys retreat into the woods or fight on; have the Easterlings leave with the Entwife or continue fighting. Also, you may want me to do this surrender, but to give you more time on the fighting. Just let me know your preference and I'll comply.

I won't actually set this post up for a few days, since I want to let people see this note.

If you think something else would work better than this, let me know and I'll try to work with that instead.

Cami

[ October 26, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]