View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #2011
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
What would be a suitable punishment? I don't really know. My younger brother has never hit a girl before, and Javan's been mostly fashioned after him in a lot of cases.
Hm... I'm trying to remember what happened the one time my brother hit me. *strains memory* I told my mom. Who told my dad. And then... I think I didn't have the guts to stick around and view his punishment. Which explains why I don't remember what happened.

I'm not thinking corporal punishment. I'm thinking more like... he can work off his offense. Perhaps this could be something that Wynflaed and Saeryn come together to work out? I was thinking perhaps Javan might be made to do tasks for Wynflaed's maid or something for a while. Sort of an assistant. So that through it he comes to know the ladies of the household?

Or not. Random thoughts, and I'm tired and don't feel good, so my random thoughts might actually be terrible, and I wouldn't even know it.