View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #507
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Oog. Now I'm confused. The map has the scar in a straight east to west line just north of Scarburg. I had thought that the hunting party had crossed the scar and went hunting in this prairie just north of the scar. Was that wrong? It would take miles of going out of the way to go east or west to get around the scar to hunt in that northern prairie. To the south are land holdings; to hunt there would be to hunt on land owned by others, which would not be appreciated by them. So those are the facts as best I understand them. Do with your posts whatever works best with the facts of the situation, Groin.
Alright, I think I'm fine with leaving my post as it is. The hunting party wanted to go east and hunt somewhere near, but not at, the Entwash so they could easily get around the scar. Sorry for all the confusion.

Thanks for your approval of Lithor, LMP.