View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 06:57 AM   #503
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
By the way, the vote so far:

Ęthelward - 1
Lithor - 1
Wilcred - 1
Osmund - 2
Alfhere
Elfric - 2
Alfred
Redwald
Was this ever decided on - except that Lithor was taken into use?

I mean Stigend has with him: Ęthelstan, guard5, guard6 (yeah, I found the post and it was as I was afraid it was, no PC's). So do I get to decide it or does lmp or anyone else have strong feelings about it? I'd say Redwald and Wilcred - but clearly Osmund and Elfric have two votes... I I'd vote for Wilcred it would bring him to two votes as well... if I'd just get someone to vote for Redwald wih me then it would be a tie of four... (playing too much werewolf)

I'll write them as someones and can change the names afterwards...

Another thing. Now if Stigend and his gang has been on the swamp, how come they have not seen Dan, Scyld and Oeric - or heard Dan's calls for help? Shall we assume the swamps are so big that they don't have an eyecontact? Or am I free to come up with added geography offering better chances for getting timber from a bit farther away? I guess that would be the better option.

And if you guys have nothing against it the "wood-gang" might spot you in the late afternoon if you are stil there...