View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 02:26 PM   #500
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Haha, interesting post, Lommy. I think it would be more appropriate for Gwath to post next, seeing as he's the one questioned. If he does so early enough, I may be able to write again before tomorrow. But as Javan has not yet been asked to speak, I'll keep out of it for now.
Or, if you wish to post, you could follow his own advice and put words to his mouth...

As for that grown-up discussion, I think we should either postpone it, or write it soon-ish and then insert to proper place. We should probably hear Noggie's opinion, but he seems to have disappeared from these threads - he hasn't managed to write that post he's been promising to write all the summer... But he's playing ww and I heard phantom is charging him with loads of football tournament stuff, so I guess we can semi-forgive him. I'll try make him post or at least explain, though, if he doesn't post on this thread by tomorrow...