View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 11:17 AM   #745
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Anyone know if she has dropped from the RPG for sure? Is it safe to kill off her characters?
As she has not posted in some time, I believe it's policy that she has forfeited her character(s).

It might well be interesting to kill off Aedhild and leave Eirnar alive. Would he feel a mix of grief and relief? He'd be an interesting character to play after such a death. But it might also be interesting for Eirnar to die while trying to protect her, and in the end have them both die...

If no one else writes about them, and we could do with more casualties, I'll write up a death scene.

The NPCs I created recently:

Nasim - he loves peace, is not afraid to cry, and still has an obedient quality to him. He is one of the recent escapees. He is only minorly wounded.

Gamal - he rarely talks, is a very sober person who feels he should not get attached to anyone or anything because it will simply be lost again. He is one of "the fifteen," I suppose. Didn't really think about him much. He is also only minorly wounded.

Dead:

Zaki - Nasim's friend.

Last edited by Durelin; 12-06-2006 at 11:23 AM.