View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 04:57 PM   #733
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Maybe there were like 27 slavers to begin with?
Sounds good to me. There's no way the group would've known the exact amount of slavers in the first place. I think they estimated 25, but they could've always been a few off.

I was in class when I started to think about what I was going to write next. I really want to bring back some characters that were included earlier in RPG, but haven't been mentioned in awhile, Reagonn in particular. Orofaniel dropped from the game some time ago, so would anyone object to me killing him off? It would add emotion particularly for Shae and Khamir, who have both known him for sometime, and it would prove that "the fifteen" aren't complete invulnerable. I have an idea involving him as part of the cavalry and joining up with Shae to where the women and children are. Of course, I wouldn't have him die until we reach the slavers in the final showdown.