View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #729
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
There is a quite bloody battle there now and the action around the tunnel has been put to an end. At least this far.

Just a small request to you fellow writers.

I have never tried a post like that before and I'm not sure how well it managed to convey the situation and what happened in it. In Finnish I believe I would have been able to make it intelligible with all the changing perspectives and so on, but in English I'm not so sure about it. I have myself quite a clear vision of what happened there, but I would be very happy to have some feedback from that. So did you understand what happened, was it clear or baffling? What was badly / wrongly expressed, which parts were more like messing things up rather than making sense? I would appreciate any feedback from this as it was quite a complex task to me.

Tevildo: Dorran might take it up from there now, I think.