View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:47 AM   #722
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
... Although I would like to write something for Hadith too as something happens back there where he is with Athwen.

Foley: Is it possible that Athwen would try to help Hadith a bit? If he would regain some consciousness he might be foolhardy enough to try and join the fight as the slavers attack the women and the children (or look for Johari ).
I can try. His left shoulder is cut, right? The slaver swung at him, intending to cut off his head, and Hadith dodged, so it came at an angle and hit him pretty much right at the shoulder joint...or am I wrong? Was it below or above that? Come to think of it, we'd better make it below the joint or else I'll be at a loss as to what to do. It's got to be a pretty severe slice. How bad are you picturing it?

EDIT: Oh, yes, Durelin: I believe it was your idea to not have anyone else show up in time to help Aiwendil and Rog? Well, I for one can say that Kwell will not be there in time to help, except at the very end. Athwen will be present, but she doesn't fight, really.

-- Folwren