View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #41
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Dear friends,

I need to write and inform everyone that I will be scarce from Monday to Friday, next (something like the 12th to 16th). I may be able to post something early in the day Monday, but I will not be able to post a single thing (nor will I be able to read anything) from between about 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time Monday to somewhere around 3:00 Friday afternoon. That means, that whatever conversation or interaction Dick is in with another character in the Perch needs to either be resolved by Monday morning, or in such a position that the other player can easily finish up and send Dick on his way for me to pick up later.

While I am gone, please continue as normal. Leave Dick alone if you possibly can. If a new comer comes into the inn, of course Dick will come greet him or her and take an order or something, but don't get into any conversation or anything with him. I'd much appreciate it.

Feel free to ask any questions before I leave.

-- Folwren