View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:05 PM   #158
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Day 9

That night, the Dwarves were the victims of toment. Thror and his grandson Thorin to be more specific. "Thror, you're supposed to be dead! Why are you alive?" one asked. "Well, why is my son alive? Why were Nain and Dain alive? Answer me that!" Thror responded. "Good point. I say we pick on Thorin instead!" That night, cast out and it was down to a tie, until the last person came in (rather late I must add (SORRY!!!)) and the votes were as thus by the end:

Thorin - 6
Thror - 5

Thorin was the one to be evicted that night. "But why?" he asked. "Because you're a selfish, greedy and ignorant Dwarf!" they responded. "Fine!! If you want to evict me, I'll take this announcer with me!!" With that, he leapt up and grabbed the announcer and held a dagger to his throat and backed up slowly. As soon as he reached the fringe of the woods, he pushed the announcer away and began to run. However, he didn't get very far. As soon as he pushed the announcer away, and launched spears at his back and he fell, dead.

Contestants voted out:
Bofur
Ori
Durin (The first King Under the Mountain)
Nori
Fundin
Gandalf
Nain (father of Dain)
Bungo Bagins
Chief of Guards
Thorin

The remaining contestants:

Hobbits
Belladonna Took
Bilbo
Bullroarer (Bilbo's great ancestor)