View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 08:36 PM   #2030
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I had weird dream.

It was my first day at a company called “LunaCorp” and at least Encaitare and Formendacil worked there too. I was “clocking in” (which was like this high tech fingerprint and eye reading scanner). Someone said it’s my first day and for my orientation I could “explore the grounds but report back at my designated time” I asked what time and he just said “you’ll know.”

The clock bells rang and everyone that I saw working at desks (this is when I saw Enca) took this huge grey pill that said “LunaCorp” on it. I start exploring and it’s in this mall complex with a whole bunch of different shops. Really fancy stores, a lot of character and flair in them.

I saw Form in one of them and he was trying to pick out a sweater. I was all thrilled like “Michael! It’s my first day. Do you work at LunaCorp too?” And something was off he just robotically said “Yes. Everyone in this complex works here.”

I was still really enthusiastic “Oh neat! What’s it like working here?” He flat out ignores me. I repeat the question. And he angrily says “I heard you the first time. And you know it’s a job like any other.”

Then I hear in my head “Employee 704131 report back to HQ.” I ignore it at first because there’s all these exciting shops around I still want to explore. But the further I get the blurrier my vision gets and I get nauseous. The moment I turn back to HQ my vision clears up and a start feeling better. Then I get back in and do the fingerprint/eye-scanner thing and I hear someone say “his something (can’t make it out) levels are low.” I feel like a Vulcan death grip and as dream-me is passing out I wake up.

----

It was sort of a cool dream because it reminded me of those historical company towns, only contemporary more sci-fi. But strange as hell too because everyone I assume was mind controlled by the corporation.