Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 02:07 AM   #344
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Legate, I get the sense that your dream self just really wants to see Daniel Radcliffe cosplay a hobbit.
To be honest, I think he was doing really well. Especially the ploughing part. A natural talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
You probably know that this is exactly how Ralph Bakshi's LotR was made. (Got to admit, when I first read about an animated Tolkien movie being made I got my hopes up that somebody had at last given Bakshi the money to make the second part after 40+ years.)
I actually didn't remember that, but good point! It is either my subconscious remembering it while my conscious mind didn't, or else it is pure coincidence, as we say in the Shire.

Quote:
So, er, you actually dreamed about Daniel Radcliffe spying on 16 year old naked Miranda Otto?
Well, that is also one way to put it...

Quote:
This is where Thain Picard starts wracking his head about how to save Wesley Radcliffe-Took without breaking the Prime Directive.
This is actually an interesting remark, because I have recently been rewatching just that. But it absolutely did not occur to me that these might have been linked.

Quote:
I really cracked up here. Have you told that to Aganzir?
I didn't, but I hope she's going to read this.

Quote:
This is the creepy part. *shudders*
It's creepy because it's something that could happen somewhere!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote