View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:14 PM   #239
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I know I said I was going to bed, but I hadn't fully considered the terrifying prospect of Deadline Chicken. My math is terrible, but would it help if I took the plunge and voted for one of them at random? That way, if wolves pile on it, there would definitely be enough of us left to counter-pile on the other. Or does it just make it easier for the wolves to do their wolfy thing if I accidentally give them a one-vote head start? Also, it would mean that if you later decided that the wiser choice would have been to abstain, that choice is no longer available because I'll have happily voted and gone to bed already. My brain is all mushy at this hour so if someone has a clear idea of what we should do, I'd be grateful to hear it asap
Persuade the mods to let us lynch them both? :-/

I don’t think we can abstain - that just gives the wolves the voting power. So... I dunno, it entirely depends on who's going to be around. Kath may already be gone, which would make a wrong vote from you a sure kill for the wolves. Or maybe the wolves are asleep and we've nothing to worry about!

hS