View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 02:44 PM   #231
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
But this is all messed up because I'm just enamored that she's arguing with a dead person (me) as if she doesn't argue with herself enough as it is.
That's the Lommy we all know and love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
Besides, given that "here are two quotes, one contains 'morsel' and the other 'lomin'" has been interpreted as "Morsul is the Black Death", I'm pretty sure the Ghost trying to share a suspicion would be taken and twisted into a pretzel.
It's starting to resemble a very elaborate round of Paper Telephone.

I notice that Sally is trying to muddy the waters, but it's probably wisest to ignore her (as she'd be just as likely to bluff as to double-bluff and it's giving me a headache). I still think a Morswolf would make more sense than a Lomwolf, but since I'm generally clueless about Morsul and notoriously bad at reading Lommy (which is ironic, I know), I don't know to what extent I should be trusted with this. In fact, I'm quite happy to be going to sleep now and leaving it into your capable hands. I also agree with Boro that whoever wins will have thoroughly earned it.

Goodnight, and see you all on the other side
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote