View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 10:50 AM   #223
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
This is pure speculation, but I have to say that so far Lommy's reaction to the situation looks more convincingly innocent than Morsul's. He is basically trying to list all the reasons why his behaviour looks innocent (which an actual innocent has no cause to think about in that amount of detail), which is somewhat eyebrow-raising. At the same time though, I'm aware this could just be a question of playing style and nothing to do with actual innocence or guilt. It's probably a decade since I last played with Morsul () so I don't really remember if he does this when he's innocent too!

Anyway, unless things look significantly clearer in a few hours, it might be safest if I abstain from voting again. I don't want to risk an early, uninformed vote for the wrong person at this stage. There should still be plenty of us nice dead people to counteract the two
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote