View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 05:52 AM   #193
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
I wonder who we'll see toMorrow... objectively the last wolf should kill Soriman, because a Known Innocent in the final 4 is a terrible thing. But when that innocent has such a low post-count, and has in fact missed two votes, it might be better to instead target someone you think is likely to out you/someone to misdirect suspicion.

It would be hilarious if Wolflomien killed Morsordo to try and get people to vote Innopitch.
That would be such a great ending! Or, for that matter, Morswolf offing Lommy thinking she'll look too innocent after her Legate vote Seriously though, I hadn't thought of this before but it might actually work in our favour that the village didn't get Kath's information already yesterDay. This way whichever of them is the wolf has to make toNight's pick without knowing that it's going to be just between them and one other toMorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Let us grab some popcorn and see how this unfolds.
I agree with Legate (even if I haven't quite forgiven him for getting me lynched on Day 1 ). This is going to be very entertaining, whichever way it ends.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote