View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 02:48 PM   #171
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
This came a bit out of the blue, or, not entirely, there has been suspicion about Lottie, but I would certainly not say that people have not been looking at anybody else. So funnily enough, while so far the way Lottie posted has been more or less on the neutral level for me, I would say this was the first thing that stood out notably. That being said, I do think there are others than Lottie whose posting or actions would seem much more likely wolfy to me than hers.
That was a moment of frustration - I was seeing Morsul and Sally just focus on me and not really look at anyone else, and I wanted to see them talk more about other people. Just focusing on me all Day doesn't leave a trail at all connecting them to other people, including possible packmates, and I was feeling a bit attacked in the moment. I stepped away and calmed down, thankfully!

I have to run a couple of errands, but I will be back an hour before the deadline. My top suspicions now are Sally, for what feels like an unnecessarily narrow focus on me leading to her not tying herself in any way to potential packmates, and Pitch, for holding his vote yesterDay long enough to let me make the decision, because if both were innocent and he knew it, that way he wouldn't dirty his hands. I get weird vibes from Lommy, Boro, and Legate, but I haven't had time to parse through that and decide what it is that gives me the bad vibe from any of them, and I think I'm just overall confused about how I feel about them rather than suspicious, if that makes sense. Hopefully I will be able to get a clearer sense when I get back - if not, I'll spend some time looking through all three toNight.

Last edited by Loslote; 04-23-2021 at 02:48 PM. Reason: xed with Huin and Morsul
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote