View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 02:16 PM   #162
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Back but on my phone, which doesn't make seeing the bigger picture easy, but I'll try.

Pitch has replied to my questions, and their answers make me feel somewhat better. Their later posts don't - one basically accuses Lottie of changing opinion over Day 1, which, well yeah, while the other is repeating my point to Boro and trying to turn it into an attack on me. Last minute add-on: neither does their repeating Lommy's "Seers don't look random" argument against suspecting Sally.

Boro has also replied, and does not make me feel better. One half is 'I'm ignoring your accusation' (over 2 paragraphs) and the other is 'I know Legate talked about other people but I don't think it counts'. His later post ends by claiming Legate is suspicious for calling a vote 'sinister', which, it's TiG. Sometimes things look evil. I don't know if it's the phone, the hour, or BoroWolf, but the rest of his case just feels like trying to drown us in names.

Lottie hasn't done anything which looks wolfy; as far as I can tell the arguments are "they just Feel Bad", and "they changed their mind on Day 1". Also a touch of "they saved hS", which is nice, but I don't see not finding me evil as necessarily a wolfish tell.

Morsul is a lot more grounded now the action's not on them. That may not be a good thing - I think I speculated "frustrated wolf" yesterDay, which would obviously not be true toDay - but overall they look better.

Sally is going quite hard at Lottie based on feel (and has now voted accordingly) , and saying Pitch is good based on feel. I guess that's just how they operate? Not really good or bad, but convenient if a wolf. As is the curious lack of discussion about the whole "Did Wolf!Sally kill Form?" question.

Kath is here and looks reasonable. I mean, I know that Morsul and Greenie were sitting on my suspicions list all Day 1 (along with Lommy for a while), with Greenie only slipping off momentarily, but I don't know how well it came over in my posts, so.

Legate is... yeah, people are right that I've agreed with them a few times. I think we think and post in similar ways. I haven't read anything that says wolf, but their very reasonableness means I'm still wary.

Lommy in #136 makes a weird-sounding claim that WolfSally wouldn't have thought Form was a Seer because the vote and justification 'didn't seem like Seerish suspicion'. Which, a) a Seer who dreamed a wolf doesn't suspect, but more importantly b) a Seer who thought they could kill their dreamed wolf by making it look random would surely do that rather than going "I SEE that Sally is a wolf, do you SEE what I mean".

Soriman is absent. I'd really like to see what they have to say.

At this point I find Boro most suspicious in isolation, but either Pitch or (to a lesser extent) Lommy in conjunction with a wolf Sally.

(xed with Kath)

hS