View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 03:46 PM   #72
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Form... I don't know. Are you actually taking a stance that it's impossible to read anything off anyone on Day One, despite all the suspicion flying around? Because that seems pretty tenuous for an innocent.
I think Form's stance is usually it's impossible to make anything of Day 1, meaning on toDay. It's only useful when we get to Day 2 after we know the roles of the lynch and the pack's night kill (or failure to kill).

I agree with him, that as much as he grumbles about it, he is always willing to engage in whatever is going on. I would say to him it's more "try to pick out the quiet and uncontroversial" people on Day 1s.

As there are likely to be a, or multiple loud/controversial wolves in a pack, they always get tripped up from their blabbing mouths or grab the attention of the seer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
As for most suspicious to be perfectly unhelpful everyone is giving off fumbling in the dark vibes and I don’t see any discernible patterns that I usually jump on even if a bit backwards and in a “makes sense in my head and no one else’s” arguably Boro’s rather strong defense of me is counter intuitively a small flag because unless he’s a wolf he wouldn’t be sure I’m an innocent.
Well, I wouldn't take my posts and question to Lottie as a strong defense of you, ergo I know your role at all. I was just wondering why it's considered strange when someone (you) were getting direct suspicions from someone else (Huey), that you would then focus on and respond to Huey.

I think I got a good read on Lommy and can see the genuine flip-flop Lomminess and frustrated with Form's Day 1 attitude.

I'm still slightly concerned about Greenie. She seems careful still not to commite towards anything.

I'm more concerned with Lottie. She's usually more aggressive and in your face. I'm reading her response to my question in a "alright, let me just back away a bit from Morsul/Huey so I don't get implicated early."

Quote:
Sure, but to the exclusion of all else? And with somewhat dramatic shifts in opinion (that were strongly stated for being based on not much to begin with? Like I said, it could be an ordoMorsul with tunnel vision, or it could be a wolfMorsul trying to invent suspicions. The one scenario I don’t think is likely is both of them being wolves - and the interactions from Morsul to Huin look more targeted than the other way around, so I’m more able to draw conclusions about Morsul then I am about Huin, who has been very active on a number of fronts so far.
Thoughts? Someone argue and be my contrarian.

Neutral on Form, Pitch, Kath and Legate so far. Hopefully since I'll be around from now until the DL I will have more conclusions when I read their recent posts more than just scanning them.

Edit: Ooof x'ed with a lot