View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 02:11 PM   #46
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boro has posed another question of the 'you say this is bad/strange, but what if actually it's not?' structure, so I'm happy to put his original version re: debates down to playstyle. Not high on my suspects list at this point.

I'm sensing a bit of a Morsul focus forming... Lommy highlighting it as one of the few suspicious things, Kath echoing this and adding a vote, Lottie spending most of her last two posts on it. Not a wagon per se, but a wolf in there could be pushing for one.

But then again, each time Morsul posts I'm split between thinking 'wounded innocent' and 'cornered wolf'. Mostly they sound very genuinely fed up at being unfairly suspected, but then we get:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
I don’t even understand how I was supposed to act to avoid being thrown under the bus.
Like... if you're innocent, I don't think you go around implying you're putting on an act (or that you think you should have, which is another possible reading). The "next time I'll lie" post from earlier shows the same not-very-innocent-seeming thought process.

Of the other people now around, I think Pitch looks innocent and sensible, but I'm pretty sure I always do and occasionally get bitten for it. Kath's comments also look like genuine innocent musings - her note on Greenie's comments on Legate, for instance.

Below that, nothing concrete: Lottie feels fine, Lommy is giving me undefined uneasiness, and it's nice to see Soriman but there's not much to say about them.

I also haven't gotten over my suspicion of Greenie's tagging onto suspicions (I know someone else commented on this but can't find who), but without any more appearances I can't really add to that.

hS