View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 09:51 AM   #24
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Hui is giving me vague bad vibes, which is giving me headache. I mean, I got bad vibes from him in the last game too, but I gave him the benefit of doubt because we hadn't played together before - and then he actually turned out to be a wolf. So the million dollar question is: is he a wolf again or is he just the next Eönwë whom I find super suspicious every time regardless of his role? And if I'm tempted to give him the benefit of doubt and waiting and seeing, am I just making the same mistake as last time? Ughhhh.

Anyway, agreeing with Legate that Hui misrepresents Boro's poking fun at Form's werewolf playing style when he frames it as starting pointless debate. I mean how else do you even get the ball rolling on Day1 if not by bullying your old friends?

Greenie seems like her solid self but when does she not.

Morsul's touchiness in #22 is the biggest individual red flag I've seen toDay so far. He implies Hui is suspecting him because his "honest answer" to Hui's question was not satisfactory, but what Hui is actually suspecting him for is being so touchy when questioned. Odd, but not necessarily out of character for an Ordul the Dark either.

...come on, could someone do something actually suspicious? Pretty please? I will give you a... vote as a present if you do.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote